Saleo is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be helping to drive revenue by bringing on new customers who understand the value that Saleo can have on their sales experience. . This means running a value-based sales process, providing advice on strategy and campaign execution, and setting the right expectations for success with the platform. It also requires bringing on these new customers at a fast, efficient pace.
As a fast-growing startup, Saleo offers an incredible opportunity for a sales professional to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture, committed to our core values and focused on winning.
- Sell the Saleo platform/vision and become the trusted advisor to C-suite, Director, and VP level leaders
- Develop and execute a strategic ‘plan to make plan’ for your territory and accounts
- Engage with clients through strategic prospecting which leads to 50% of your sourced pipeline
- Conduct thorough and methodical research prior to your first call to formulate a very thoughtful discovery which will continue throughout the sales cycle
- Apply all of your learnings to tailor a highly relevant presentation of value which could happen multiple times in a sales cycle to various stakeholders
- You are able to run give/get negotiations to structure the best contracts for the business
- Conduct internal knowledge transfers with customer success and see your prospect through implementation
- Ability to work with a variety of internal resources (SolCon, Sales Leadership, CS, Marketing, etc) to engage in your sales process at the right timeFocus on self-development through training and enablement
- Become an expert in sales demo, and the demo experience to run a predictable business Participate in team meetings and training on a weekly basis
- Stay up to date on market trends and competitive landscape
- 2-3 years of selling SaaS (preferably in the sales tech space)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Docusign, and other sales technologies
- You have sold in a highly competitive market where value-based and storytelling are critical to winning deals
- You are a highly competitive seller that also is very collaborative with your peers
- You are a closer and have a proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- You are able to work in a work from remote environment but can also travel when necessary
Fantastic Benefits Every Saleo Employee Enjoys:
- 100% Remote Work
- No more commutes! Work from the beach, bed, or anywhere you’re comfortable!
- Guaranteed Stock
- You deserve to benefit from the hard work you put in!
- 100% Paid Health
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only coverage.
- Unlimited Vacation
- You deserve flexibility in taking off whether it’s for vacation, sick days, mental health, or you need a break! We also observe all 12 Federal Holidays!
- Paid Parental Leave
- New moms and dads enjoy paid leave, and a custom “Saleo” onesie!
- Birthday PTO!
- We appreciate you & the work your do. Enjoy never having to work on your birthday!
- Self Care Days!
- We encourage emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual health. Employees have the option of taking an additional 1 day per quarter to focus on themselves.
- Home Office Budget
- Transitioning to remote work? Need a standing desk? New monitor? We have you covered.
- Quarterly Bonus
- When we win, you win with our performance bonus structure!