Customer Onboarding Manager
At Saleo you’ll find a team of veteran SaaS leaders, with a passion for product management, sales, and marketing. Saleo was founded in 2021 to help go-to-market teams craft the perfect demo. Sales, product marketing, solutions consultants, and customer success teams at the world’s leading B2B companies use Saleo to remove demo anxiety, increase win rates through personalization, and make their products shine.
We firmly believe that all software, no matter the maturity, deserves to be presented in its best light. We also believe that software sales and revenue teams deserve a powerful and consistent demo experience, without the challenges of bad data, hours of repetitive preparation, and irrelevant demo environments.
Having built numerous successful startups in the past, we’re poised to grow Saleo into the next unicorn.
About the Role:
You’ll be working on our demo experience team helping onboard our customers and their software to the Saleo platform by translating their needs into Saleo requirements/deliverables. This position will report to the Chief Product Officer, and work closely with the head of software development & CS.
You’ll be working with some of the leading SaaS software companies like Drift, Terminus, Salesloft, and many others as they onboard and adopt the Saleo platform across their business. Saleo customers include the presales, sales, and product, marketing teams. Day-to-day you’ll be working with our onboarding team to define and map customer product requirements to Saleo’s product features, training new customers on the use of the Saleo platform, conducting business reviews, supporting existing customers, and more.
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Onboarding Manager role include:
1) Becoming a Saleo expert
2) Translating our customer’s software demo needs into user stories/Saleo functionality,
3) Configuring the system based on the client’s needs, by conducting end-user product interviews
4) Creating and maintaining a strong project timeline and plan, and
5) Polishing deliverables from our engineering team to be delivered to the customer. You get to take the victory lap. 🙂
We are looking for an individual with a successful track record of Technical Customer Success or Professional Services / Onboarding Experience. Saleo integrates directly with our customer’s products in a number of different ways, giving them complete control over every piece of text, image, table, graph, or metric in their software. Knowledge of product development, requirement gathering & documentation, and a previous history of running technical implementations are preferred.
- Conduct Customer environment Pre-Audits, and building documentation to help guide our team on the implementation of the Saleo platform.
- Coordinate and collaborate with our engineering and product team across different regions.
- Utilize your incredible project management skills to ensure scope and timelines are adhered to and the client has a great experience during the implementation phase.
- Help customers achieve their long-term vision for high-quality demo experiences.
- Coach customers to be Saleo product experts and train their teams on new capabilities or existing features.
- Own and take accountability for the On-boarding Projects queue.
- Conduct discovery interviews with new clients to ensure the best implementation.
- Follow and direct the customer onboarding cycle. Start to Finish.
- Schedule and coordinate customer meetings.
- Create/update documentation for new processes once defined.
- Ensure all essential customer information is entered into CRM during onboarding and review/update current customer information.
- Manage the implementation of Saleo software for multiple clients concurrently, managing tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Function as a technical point of escalation for all customer-related platform issues; ultimately responsible for the execution of tailored get-well plans while partnering with our engineering teams to drive quick and efficient issue resolution
- Other tasks as needed.
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) with at least 4 years of professional experience in the software industry.
- Technical knowledge and experience with software implementation.
- Experience coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating projects and activities.
- Successful track record of driving product adoption and expansion through understanding the customer’s needs.
- This position will work from home; occasional planned travel to a customer’s office location may be required.
Fantastic Benefits Every Saleo Employee Enjoys:
- 100% Remote Work
- No more commutes! Work from the beach, bed, or anywhere you’re comfortable!
- Guaranteed Stock
- You deserve to benefit from the hard work you put in!
- 100% Paid Health
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only coverage.
- Unlimited Vacation
- You deserve flexibility in taking off whether it’s for vacation, sick days, mental health, or you need a break! We also observe all 12 Federal Holidays!
- Paid Parental Leave
- New moms and dads enjoy paid leave, and a custom “Saleo” onesie!
- Birthday PTO!
- We appreciate you & the work your do. Enjoy never having to work on your birthday!
- Self Care Days!
- We encourage emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual health. Employees have the option of taking an additional 1 day per quarter to focus on themselves.
- Home Office Budget
- Transitioning to remote work? Need a standing desk? New monitor? We have you covered.
- Quarterly Bonus
- When we win, you win with our performance bonus structure!