Customer Success Manager
Saleo is looking for a highly talented Customer Success Manager to join our team. The CSM is primarily responsible for the retention, growth, and expansion of our customers. Ultimately, the CSM will be the main point of contact that represents Saleo as a trusted partner to ensure our customers’ success and realize the value provided by Saleo. By learning customer business objectives, educating on best practices, optimizing the use of the Saleo product, and quantifying the resulting outcomes, you will help us achieve our collective goals of NPS satisfaction, retention, and product expansion. You will own the primary customer relationship and nurture additional stakeholders to solidify our customer’s investment in the Saleo platform.
- Own a book of business. Responsible for executive relationships, forecasting, managing escalations, and driving business value.
- Build and communicate a success plan for customers (key goals/objectives, define success, requirements gathering, stakeholder engagement.)
- Define, educate, and monitor KPIs to assess customer value, health, and potential risks of churn.
- Ensure successful onboarding of Saleo in a timely manner.
- Create, deliver, and enhance Strategic Business Reviews with C-level stakeholders to convey the business value of Saleo.
- Drive continuous improvement across all of Saleo processes and CS deliverables.
- Build customer advocates who will speak on behalf of Saleo as a reference and share success stories through events and content
- Collaborate with Account Managers on building customer relationships, and discovery of up-sell and renewal strategy, with a focus on retention.
- Provide customer feedback to Product Management and propose opportunities to improve product features/capabilities.
- Deliver strategic guidance and tactical product recommendations to ensure customer success is achieved
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success
- 3+ years managing a book of business within Customer Success or Sales with responsibility for renewal, forecasting, and customer expansion
- Experience working with C-Levels (such as CMO, CRO, or other executive leadership in Marketing and Sales) building relationships, and driving value in B2B environments
- Strong analytics capabilities – building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to present ROI
- Strong technical aptitude around SaaS technologies
- Client-facing experience within a SaaS software company is required, with a preference for marketing technologies
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience interacting with B2B enterprise customer teams at all levels and building coalitions within large complex organizations
- Experience quantifying business objectives, educating customers on performance, and evangelizing results to achieve customer renewal and expansion
- Executing, managing, or consulting on sales or sales enablement programs within a B2B company, agency, or vendor
- Direct experience using or providing services to marketing technology platforms; for example: Hubspot, Salesloft, Outreach, Highspot, Marketo, Pardot, or other similar solutions
- Experience with Customer Success tools such as Gainsight, Pendo, Gong, etc…
- Hubspot experience is a strong plus
- Experience in SaaS sales or solutions consulting is a plus