The JD is responsible for supporting multiple accounts from a technical perspective. This means that you will be using your technical skills to onboard and support Saleo’s customers. On a daily basis you will collaborate with customer success managers to ensure speedy onboarding and the customer’s successful use of the software throughout the life of the contract, while maintaining a positive customer experience at all times.
While this role has little-to-no customer-facing responsibility, you will regularly work with the internal Saleo team so excellent communication skills is a must.
Finally, if helping people be successful drives you, this role is for you.
- Support the Saleo integration across multiple customers who are managed by various customer success and account executives.
- Scope customer onboarding plans.
- Provide product and market feedback to the product team to help guide the product roadmap.
- Experience solving complex problems using technology and teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Willingness and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn.
- Previous experience in solutions engineering, engineering, or similar roles.
Fantastic Benefits Every Saleo Employee Enjoys:
- 100% Remote Work
- No more commutes! Work from the beach, bed, or anywhere you’re comfortable!
- Guaranteed Stock
- You deserve to benefit from the hard work you put in!
- 100% Paid Health
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only coverage.
- Unlimited Vacation
- You deserve flexibility in taking off whether it’s for vacation, sick days, mental health, or you need a break! We also observe all 12 Federal Holidays!
- Paid Parental Leave
- New moms and dads enjoy paid leave, and a custom “Saleo” onesie!
- Birthday PTO!
- We appreciate you & the work your do. Enjoy never having to work on your birthday!
- Self Care Days!
- We encourage emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual health. Employees have the option of taking an additional 1 day per quarter to focus on themselves.
- Home Office Budget
- Transitioning to remote work? Need a standing desk? New monitor? We have you covered.
- Quarterly Bonus
- When we win, you win with our performance bonus structure!