Sales Development Representative
As a sales development representative, your work focuses on outbound sales strategy. You confidently share product or service information with outside prospects. Sales development representatives need to be highly organized. You’ll spend a lot of time doing outreach and preparing lists for personalized outreach. Lead generation is your main responsibility, moving leads through a sales pipeline. A sales development representative identifies challenges and provides practical solutions to prospects. You provide positive insights as a product knowledge specialist.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Saleo is a great place to grow your career.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Attend product training meetings and develop an understanding of how to position Saleo in the market
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the Account Executive team
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Must be able to travel within the United States
- Working knowledge of the SaaS market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, doing cold outreach (email, phone calls, LinkedIn, etc) every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
Fantastic Benefits Every Saleo Employee Enjoys:
- 100% Remote Work
- No more commutes! Work from the beach, bed, or anywhere you’re comfortable!
- Guaranteed Stock
- You deserve to benefit from the hard work you put in!
- 100% Paid Health
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only coverage.
- Unlimited Vacation
- You deserve flexibility in taking off whether it’s for vacation, sick days, mental health, or you need a break! We also observe all 12 Federal Holidays!
- Paid Parental Leave
- New moms and dads enjoy paid leave, and a custom “Saleo” onesie!
- Birthday PTO!
- We appreciate you & the work your do. Enjoy never having to work on your birthday!
- Self Care Days!
- We encourage emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual health. Employees have the option of taking an additional 1 day per quarter to focus on themselves.
- Home Office Budget
- Transitioning to remote work? Need a standing desk? New monitor? We have you covered.
- Quarterly Bonus
- When we win, you win with our performance bonus structure!