Senior Implementation Consultant
At Saleo you’ll find a team of veteran SaaS leaders, with a passion for product management, sales, and marketing. Saleo was founded in 2021 to help go-to-market teams craft the perfect demo. Sales, product marketing, solutions consultants, and customer success teams at the world’s leading B2B companies use Saleo to remove demo anxiety, increase win rates through personalization, and make their products shine.
We firmly believe that all software, no matter the maturity, deserves to be presented in its best light. We also believe that software sales and revenue teams deserve a powerful and consistent demo experience, without the challenges of bad data, hours of repetitive preparation, and irrelevant demo environments.
Having built numerous successful startups in the past, we’re poised to grow Saleo into the next unicorn.
About the Role:
You’ll be working on our demo experience team helping onboard our customers and their software to the Saleo platform by translating their needs into Saleo requirements/deliverables. This position will report to the Chief Product Officer, and work closely with the head of software development & CS, as well as our CS and Sales team.
You’ll be working with some of the leading SaaS software companies like Drift, Terminus, Salesloft, and many others as they onboard and adopt the Saleo platform across their business. Saleo customers include the presales, sales, and product, marketing teams. Day-to-day you’ll be working with our implementation team to define and map customer product requirements to Saleo’s product features, training new customers on the use of the Saleo platform, conducting business reviews, supporting existing customers, and more.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Implementation Consultant role include:
1) Becoming a Saleo expert
2) Translating our customer’s software demo needs into user stories/Saleo functionality,
3) Configuring the system based on the client’s needs, by conducting end-user product interviews
4) Creating and maintaining a strong project timeline and plan, and
5) Polishing deliverables from our engineering team to be delivered to the customer. You get to take the victory lap. 🙂
We are looking for an individual with a successful track record of SaaS Implementation, Technical Customer Success, or Professional Services / Onboarding Experience. Saleo integrates directly with our customer’s products in a number of different ways, giving them complete control over every piece of text, image, table, graph, or metric in their software. Knowledge of product development, requirement gathering & documentation, and a previous history of running technical implementations are preferred.
- Conduct Customer environment Pre-Audits, and building documentation to help guide our team on the implementation of the Saleo platform.
- Coordinate and collaborate with our engineering and product team across different regions.
- Utilize your incredible project management skills to ensure scope and timelines are adhered to and the client has a great experience during the implementation phase.
- Help customers achieve their long-term vision for high-quality demo experiences.
- Coach customers to be Saleo product experts and train their teams on new capabilities or existing features.
- Own and take accountability for the On-boarding Projects queue.
- Conduct discovery interviews with new clients to ensure the best implementation.
- Follow and direct the customer implementation cycle. Start to Finish.
- Schedule and coordinate customer meetings.
- Create/update documentation for new processes once defined.
- Ensure all essential customer information is entered into CRM during implementation and review/update current customer information.
- Manage the implementation of Saleo software for multiple clients concurrently, managing tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Function as a technical point of escalation for all customer-related platform issues; ultimately responsible for the execution of tailored get-well plans while partnering with our engineering teams to drive quick and efficient issue resolution
- Other tasks as needed.
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) with at least 4 years of professional experience in the software industry.
- Technical knowledge and experience with software implementation.
- Experience coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating projects and activities.
- Successful track record of driving product adoption and expansion through understanding the customer’s needs.
- This position will work from home; occasional planned travel to a customer’s office location may be required.