Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack
Saleo exists to help software companies create incredible software demos to win and retain more customers. You’ll be working on our demo experience team helping build our product and reporting to the Head of Software Development.
- Collaborate on system architecture
- Write and review services coded in React, JS, Typescript and other languages/frameworks as necessary
- Write and review services coded in a browser extension, web portal, and partner integrations.
- Maintain and manage infrastructure in AWS, DynamoDB and Lambdas
- Design and implement large scale, performance software solutions
- Deploy high-volume services to production multiple times per day
- Instrument code to provide visibility into performance and reliability
- Document service design/architecture and participate in design reviews
- Maintain operations by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Work with Support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- Write automated tests and collaborate with testers
- 5+ years of experience in the following technologies:
- DynamoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
- 3+ years experience running production systems on a major cloud provider
- Experience in building, maintaining and monitoring distributed services and systems
- Experience with RPC/RESTful API design
- Experience in designing document databases
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Developing in browser extensions
Fantastic Benefits Every Saleo Employee Enjoys:
- 100% Remote Work
- No more commutes! Work from the beach, bed, or anywhere you’re comfortable!
- Guaranteed Stock
- You deserve to benefit from the hard work you put in!
- 100% Paid Health
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only coverage.
- Unlimited Vacation
- You deserve flexibility in taking off whether it’s for vacation, sick days, mental health, or you need a break! We also observe all 12 Federal Holidays!
- Paid Parental Leave
- New moms and dads enjoy paid leave, and a custom “Saleo” onesie!
- Birthday PTO!
- We appreciate you & the work your do. Enjoy never having to work on your birthday!
- Self Care Days!
- We encourage emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual health. Employees have the option of taking an additional 1 day per quarter to focus on themselves.
- Home Office Budget
- Transitioning to remote work? Need a standing desk? New monitor? We have you covered.
- Quarterly Bonus
- When we win, you win with our performance bonus structure!