Senior Solutions Consultant
At Saleo you’ll find a team of veteran SaaS leaders, with a passion for product management, sales, and marketing. Saleo was founded in 2021 to help go-to-market teams craft the perfect demo. Sales, product marketing, solutions consultants, and customer success teams at the world’s leading B2B companies use Saleo to remove demo anxiety, increase win rates through personalization, and make their products shine.
We firmly believe that all software, no matter the maturity, deserves to be presented in its best light. We also believe that software sales and revenue teams deserve a powerful and consistent demo experience, without the challenges of bad data, hours of repetitive preparation, and irrelevant demo environments.
Having built numerous successful startups in the past, we’re poised to grow Saleo into the next unicorn.
About the Role:
Saleo is looking for a senior solution consultant to join our growing team. The senior solution consultant is responsible for supporting multiple account executives, and customer success managers from a technical perspective. Successful solution consultants are experts with the Saleo demo creation environment, specifically from a complex-implementation standpoint. You will collaborate with our sales, marketing, product, and customer success teams to continually improve our demonstrations. This role can also have a positive impact on the Saleo roadmap as your ideas can come to life in our technology.
- Work with the Account Executive team to build custom demos for prospect engagements.
- Support the Saleo integration across multiple customers who are managed by various customer success managers.
- Scope customer onboarding plans in conjunction with our integration consultants, and customer success team before the sale.
- Provide product and market feedback to the Product team to help guide the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Sales in a fast-paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains.
- Work cross-functionally to manage multiple projects and deal cycles.
- Working in a sales, pre-sales or other customer-facing role acting as the strategic technical resource for those teams.
- Solving complex problems using technology and teamwork.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other CRMs and/or marketing automation tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn.
- Previous experience in customer success, solutions engineering, technical sales, or similar roles.