The JD is responsible for supporting multiple accounts from a technical perspective. This means that you will be using your technical skills to onboard and support Saleo’s customers. On a daily basis, you will collaborate with customer success managers to ensure speedy onboarding and the customer’s successful use of the software throughout the life of the contract while maintaining a positive customer experience at all times.
While this role has little-to-no customer-facing responsibility, you will regularly work with the internal Saleo team so excellent communication skills are necessary.
Finally, if helping people be successful drives you, this role is for you.
- Support the Saleo integration across multiple customers who various customer success and account executives manage.
- Scope customer onboarding plans.
- Provide product and market feedback to the product team to help guide the product roadmap.
- Experience solving complex problems using technology and teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Willingness and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member.
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn.
- Previous experience in solutions engineering, engineering, or similar roles.